Riggotts makes waves in the Irish Sea

23rd April 2019by galinar84News

Riggotts makes waves in the Irish Sea

23rd April 2019by galinar84News


When returning client Vale UK Ltd called the team to Tesco Douglas (the only supermarket on the Isle Of Man) we instantly began to develop a 7-day plan to complete the work  – strategically planning the project to ensure the remote location of the site would not hinder the project.

70% of the project consisted of laying new markings to the resurfaced car park, and for the remaining 30%, we worked to recover existing markings.

The works were delivered to the highest of standards while adhering to the rigorous health and safety measures of Tesco’s itself.

The new markings at the superstore comprise 4,430m of lines, 24 arrows, two sets of ATM footprints, 12 disabled bays, give way markings, 14 letters and numbers, 12 parent and child bays, 4 pedestrian logos as well as 22 metres squared of solid markings.

The Riggotts team worked tirelessly across the seven days, hopping on ferries and travelling over 211 miles to the site.

On completion of the project, we received very positive comments from customers, Vale UK Ltd and store management.

Riggotts are the market leaders in specialist applications, including surface rejuvenation work. With innovative technologies at hand such as captive shot blasting the team is able to quickly and tidily remove pre-existing lines without damaging the surface. Learn more about our Line Removal and Surface Preparation service here.

Car park give way line markings

Car park mother and child bay line markings

Riggotts Line Marking

Service brochure